Want to get the best results after hair restoration?
Hair transplantation is a procedure whose results are not merely obtained immediately after the procedure. No doubt, you will come home with a head full of hair. But the survival of the hair grafts matters a lot. Ultimately the success of the hair transplant in Bengaluru depends upon the survival of the hair grafts. So, the following are the after-care measures which everybody should follow:
- Initial Days are crucial
- The initial days after the hair transplantation are critical for the survival of the hair transplantation. You should not be getting back to work again because it will lead you to stress. The stress is not good for the patient immediately after the procedure.
- The diet is critical for the patient because it is the one thing that creates an impact on the supply of blood.
- Sleeping posture matters a lot. Because if you’re the one who does not have the habit of sleeping with a pillow, then bro, it’s high time, choose the pillow for you. Because if you do not sleep by keeping your head elevated then you are at high risk of causing a hindrance to the blood supply.
- How to tackle the pain?
I know by hearing the word pain, all of us start imagining the severest stage of the pain. But not every pain is of the severe kind. Especially if the pain is associated with the hair transplantation, then the pain is minimal. And that too is obvious to happen.
But still, if you’re getting uncomfortable with the pain, you are suggested to use the ice packs on the forehead. It is relevant to mention here that do not use the ice packs on the scalp where the procedure is being performed.
- Avoid infection-causing activities
Do not think that every person who undergoes the hair transplantation procedure suffers from the injection. Infections after the procedure are very rarely encountered. And these are particularly experienced by those who do not keep themselves away from the dirt and dust.
For example: Immediately after the procedure, you went to the beach to enjoy yourself. So obviously the pores of the scalp are still open which can get accumulated with the dust and in turn, result in infections.
- Get back to work
You are only allowed to get back to your work if your job does not involve the following:
- The need to do the strenuous activities that may cause you to sweat
- The dusty atmosphere
- You are needed to wear the hat or the helmets
Scabs are customary to form after the procedure. No doubt these may cause you to feel irritated. But do never try to pick the scab. Because it will lead to the disorganization and dislodgement of the transplanted hair follicles.
After a period of 3 to 44 wells
, they get shed off from your scalp.