Hair Fall Treatment
Hair fall treatment in Bengaluru or Bangalore, Hair fall occurrence is common all over the world, among the different age groups. On average, around 8 to 50 hairs fall and regrow on their own. The hair grows in a cycle, and the hair growth stage lasts for 2 to 6 years. At this point, the hair growth is 1 centimeter every month. Around the 5th year the hair starts falling out, and the replacement occurs in 6 months.
If the problem is severe and nothing is working in your favor then get the Hair fall treatment in Bengaluru, karnataka from the team of medical experts.
What are the paramount reasons behind hair loss?
With age, men and women face hair loss issues. The problem is linked to testosterone, aging, and hereditary factors. By the time a person reaches 30, around 25% of the individuals face hair loss. There are innumerable factors of hair loss, and some of them are mentioned below:
- Health issue
- Nutritional deficiency
- Scalp infection (fungal infection)
- Hormonal imbalance
- Physical and chemical stress
- After chemo treatment
What are the common reasons behind hair loss?
The problem can trigger n number of factors, and some of them we will talk through:
- Patchy hair lossIt is one of the reasons for hair loss, and you must consult the doctor to examine & diagnose the issue.
- Diffuse hair lossDiffused hair loss is triggered in 2 patterns that include the following:
- Male pattern baldnessThe problem results in receding hairline, and thinning occurs in the crown area that results in bald spots. The problem occurs due to genetics and testosterone effects.
- Female pattern baldnessThe hair thinning occurs with an intact hairline. The problem is linked to age, and your body does not get the right amount of nutrients.
When do you need to get medical help?
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms then you need to seek medical help at the earliest opportunity.
- Hair loss is an unusual pattern
- Hair loss is rapid or at a young age
- Itching or pain in the scalp
- Women have male pattern baldness
- Bald spots on eyebrows or beard
What are the best possible treatment options?
- Growth Factor Therapy
- PRP or Hair transplant
- Scalp Rejuvenation
- Low-level laser therapy
- Nutritional supplements
What does your hair care routine should include?
First of all, you need to wash the hair frequently and do it at least two times a week. Here’s is the breakdown of what you need to do:
- Do hair wash regularly
- Make sure to oil your hair as often as you can and especially before hair wash.
- After hair wash, make sure to use the conditioner
- Make sure your diet contains all the essential nutrients and protein to help your hair become strong.