How does laser hair reduction work?
Laser hair removal in Bangalore & Permanent Hair Reduction in Bengaluru, Karnataka Laser hair removal works by passing a beam of light through the skin. The laser helps in targeting the dark pigments which are known as melanin in the hair. When the laser beam strikes the hair follicles it is absorbed by the hair and heat coming from the laser will destroy the hair follicle. At infinity clinic, you will be given the best treatment approach for laser hair reduction in Bengaluru. The laser hair treatment works through the principle of selective photothermolysis (laser only targets the melanin). If you want to get hair-free skin, then undergoing laser Hair Reduction in Karnataka at infinity clinic will solve your issue.
How many sessions are needed with laser hair removal?
Normally, the laser hair removal needs 6 to 8 sittings to get permanent hair reduction. The laser is only going to target the hair present in the anagen phase (active stage). However, the laser will not target the hair present in the resting or telogen phase till the time they are not active. This is the reason, you need to get multiple sessions for the best results.
What do the results feel like?
This state-of-art technique is effective for different reasons and the results will be assessed in 3 points:
- Reduce the number of hair
- Reduction in hair thickness (coarse hair becomes fine)
- New hair takes a long time to erupt
With laser hair removal, you can say that there is around 95% of hair reduction.
What different areas can be treated?
The laser hair reduction can be performed on any body parts which includes:
- Face & Neck
- Bikini Area
- Chest & Back
- Arms & Legs
- Full Body
Just inform the doctor what is your concern and the treatment plan will be made accordingly to address the situation.
Are the results permanent?
Yes. The hair removal is done in stages which gives permanent results. In case, there is an issue of altered hormonal level and it is not treated then the results will not be what you want. This is the reason, our qualified surgeon is going to supervise the treatment.
Is it okay to bleach, wax, or thread before laser removal?
NO. Your doctor will tell you to prohibit yourself from doing that. The laser will target the hair root and if you do waxing or threading the laser will not be effective.
How undergoing treatment at Infinity clinic is beneficial?
- At infinity clinic, you will be given the best treatment with advanced technology. Our clinic uses those methods which have the best results. The technique is preferred which has high speed and vacuum technology for removing hair from larger areas.
- Whatever treatment option you get is carried by the esteemed team of doctors. Each of them is a specialist to enhance the patient’s life with the best care.
- At infinity clinics, We offers the patients with the best facilities to make the treatment journey go smoothly.
This painless and effective procedure will take away the stress of going to the parlor every month.