Spot Removal Treatment
Spot Removal In Bangalore, Karnataka, Everyone desires to have flawless skin. On the other side of the truth, it seems like a dream for many of us. Skin pigmentation and spots are difficult to deal with. Everyone wants to have skin free of blemishes. The skin produces melanin which helps the skin to get the color.
With age, the skin loses its shine and it starts having blemishes which are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, the treatment of Spot Removal in Bengaluru or Bangalore at the Infinity clinic will help you deal with skin problems. To get an upper-hand with the advanced and improved technique of Spot removal in Karnataka you should visit us.
What are the reasons for Hyper-pigmentation?
- If you spend your time outdoors, then excess sun exposure leads to uneven skin tone. Moreover, it leads to age spots and sunburn.
- If the melanin production is in large amounts then it leads to skin pigmentation. If you don’t take care then it leads to dark spots and freckles.
At infinity clinic, the healthcare providers are there to offer you the preeminent cosmetic treatment for effective results.
What are the treatment options?
Consulting the able and trained cosmetic doctor will allow the issue to be treatable. There is an array of treatments to address skin pigmentation, blemishes, or spots.
- MoisturizersYou need to use a good moisturizer so that the skin remains hydrated and its texture is not lost. Ask your medical expert to suggest to you the chemical-free one.
- SunscreenBefore you step out, make sure to use an appropriate sunscreen for the skin. Make sure to use SPF with 30 or above. Make sure that you use it 20 to 30 minutes before you go out.
- Depigmenting CreamsYou should use a depigmenting cream that has arbutin, licorice, kojic acid, azelaic acid, and hydroquinone can limit the pigmentation, and reduce the effect of existing spots.
- Chemical PeelsChemical peel treatment is best to benefit the skin top layer when the chemical is applied to the skin.
What is meant by Hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is characterized by when the skin gets dark in any body part like the neck, face, and hands. It is of 4 types which include:
- Photo Melanosis
- Photo Melanos
How many chemical peel sessions do you need for skin pigmentation?
3 to 5 sessions are needed with chemical peeling to get the desired results. The pigmented skin will take around three weeks to heal.
How much is the cost of the pigmentation Procedure?
Depending on the treatment you choose determine the cost. Your doctor will consider the amount of skin pigmentation that needs to be corrected and which area the skin needs correction.
Infinity Clinic is the answer to all your Concerns
Infinity clinic has a team of doctors who knows what is best for you. All your skin concerns are addressed with their skills and expertise.