Since the advent of hair restoration methods, many patients or even students are curious to know thoroughly about the process. Hair transplant in Bengaluru is a modus operandi that aims at regrowing the hair at baldness afflicted areas. Two techniques have been used since time to carry out the procedure efficiently. So let us throw some light on the stratagems
- Follicular Unit Transplantation
Whenever anyone mentions the hair restoration procedure, there is a special mention of follicular unit transplantation. It is a procedure that has remained successful in carrying out surgical procedures successfully among hair loss patients. This method incorporates the following indispensable steps:
- First and foremost, a strip is extricated from the patient’s donor area. This strip is eliminated customarily from either the back of the scalp or the side of the same. One might be wondering, why are the strips extracted? These are withdrawn to extract the grafts of hair from it. The graft of hair is a group of hairs. This grouping varies. Sometimes this is just a pair of 2 hairs, while other times three or a group of four hairs also come to light.
- The next step involves the implantation of grafts in the recipient area. This is taken up using very fine blades or needles.
- Follicular Unit transplantation
Whenever anyone mentions the advanced and modified version of the follicular unit transplantation, there is always a mention of follicular unit extraction, This technique is slightly different from that of FUT. The difference lies in the extrication modus operandi. According to the surgeons, this Operandi is considered slightly less invasive or minimally-invasive as compared to FUT. It is because the extraction portion does not involve the elimination of strips of hair. It rather focuses on the elimination of particular grafts from the donor area.
The implantation Operandi is the same in both techniques.
Who can take up the Operandi of hair restoration?
Following is the mentioning of the eligibility criteria for the hair loss patients searching for the hair restoration treatment:
- Anyone who is 15 years old or older than that can take up the procedure. One might be wondering, “Why is there an age bar for undergoing a treatment?” It is because exact patterns of baldness can only be observed after one has crossed 25 years of age. Earlier than that, there are still chances of one experiencing naturally growing hair.
- Besides, there are certain medical restrictions. The hair loss patient should neither be diabetic nor heart ailment afflicted.
- The hair in the donor area is capable enough to be regrown in the bald or recipient area.