Hair transplantation is a procedure which is catching the interest and eye of the youth who is suffering from aggravated hair loss. It is an accepted fact that exterior appearance does matter especially at this day and age. For females, it becomes even problematic, when they begin to lose hair at a high rate because women are believed to be gorgeous if they are possessing highly densified and volumized hair. For this reason, hair transplant in Bangalore is used as the most trustworthy treatment option for the hair transplant.
- What is the procedure of the hair transplant?
As we all know, when the hair follicles grow naturally, they never grow individually. Rather these are the ones which grow in a group of one to four. The hair restoration procedure aims at implanting the hair follicles in such a way that these do not look superficial. The hair restoration procedure does not end as soon as the patient is set free from the Operation theatre.
Besides, the forty per cent of the success of hair restoration procedure depends on the post-surgical precautionary or preventative measures.
- What are the quintessential roles of the donor site and recipient site in determining the cost for the hair restoration procedure?
- As far as hair restoration is concerned, there is always a mention of the donor site and recipient site. The donor site is the part of the human body which has hair in required volume and is capable enough to survive if they are extracted from one zone and are implanted in another zone. If there is the availability of grafts in a particular donor area and there is no need to induce extra efforts on extracting the hair grafts from variegated donor areas, then the cost will highly be affected
- The recipient site is referred to as the area in the human body which is suffering from baldness. Customarily, it is the scalp. But some people also take up the restoration procedure to restore hair in the beard and moustache area. It is always the dimensions of the bald area, that account for cost determining.
- What other factors play a significant role in ascertaining the cost of the procedure?
There are certain other factors which also plays a preponderant role in ascertaining the cost of the procedure:
- Location of the clinic
It has been observed that if the hospital or clinic is located somewhere in the posh area, the price of the treatment tends to be high as compared to the clinic which is located somewhere in the rural or backward area.
- Experience of the surgeon
Experience of the surgeon is no doubt valuable in carrying out the treatment. But it is customarily observed that doctors with quintessential experience ordinarily charge much more than the trainees or inexperienced doctors charge.
- Modus Operandi
The procedure of treatment which is used to treat the patient is also accountable in determining the average cost.